Author Topic: GCPD 3 -The Lazarus Pit  (Read 966 times)

whiteout

• Thrall
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
GCPD 3 -The Lazarus Pit
« on: August 20, 2018, 11:34:24 PM »
Another fun episode. You guys definitely aren't digging at the dregs to talk about this game, seems like you all put a lot of thought into trying a lot of different lists.

Is the Lazarus Pit specifically you guys sparking life into lesser played models or is the Lazarus Pit just the Batman-brand label for Dojo?

Also, are there two different versions of Captain Boomerang? I can easily find the comic version on knightsmodels webstore but sometimes when I google Captain Boomerang I also find a Suicide Squad movie rendition of the model. Not sure where I need to go to find every model of Batman Miniatures Game.

OldKoi

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: GCPD 3 -The Lazarus Pit
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 06:12:36 PM »
Hey thanks pimp. Lazarus pit is models that don't see a lot of play. The discussion was about suicide squad boomerang. We could try out the comic boomerang I think he's got legs as well.

AduroT

• C'Tan Overlord
  • Epic Warcaster
  • Stuffes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 03:44:33 AM »
Colin was Super quiet in this one, and trying to turn up the volume would cause Eggy to blow out my speakers. Good discussions though.

StevenSwayze

• Administrator
  • Warcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 03:13:41 PM »
Yeah Comic and Suicide Squad Boomerangs are imminently playable, but Suicide Squad Boomerang is pure value town assuming you can keep him on his feet!

and yeah the Lazarus Pit is basically off the scrap heap, and in Batman there is not really a scrap heap but there are models that were popular for a bit and have been kinda rotated out of frequent play, and we want to kick the tires on them to see if they are still value.
Khal Drogo, Khaleesi, Khan, Khador, Khacsmith...