Author Topic: MoM Episode 337  (Read 870 times)

Ganso

• Thrall
  • Liked: 1
    • View Profile
MoM Episode 337
« on: February 01, 2018, 03:31:16 PM »
I never started an episode discussion, but just because I really enjoyed this 3 Man-isode I decided to do it :D

Just wanted to say that what really stuck to me is Keith's new phrase for referencing models that are considered poor by the community.

I'm paraphrasing, but he said something like he will now start to use the phrase "It's difficult to get good value out of X" instead of saying things like "X is unplayable trash".

Some find it like a bit of PR marketing spin but I for one think that's brilliant!

It doesn't outright shutdown the conversation, it doesn't ignore the criticism, and it very subtly puts the burden of  getting value out of it in the hands of the player and not in the numbers on the model's stat card. Well done!

Frejdruk

• Thrall
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Re: MoM Episode 337
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 09:06:28 PM »
I too liked the episode :)

Youíre missing one part of the irritation about BAHI, in that it compared to normal distribution models, confer a import tax (likely incorrect term) for Europeans. In Sweden thatís 25% VAT added on price including shipping.

Looking forward to next episode!

Cyn

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 08:45:25 AM »
Is everything okay in the land of Muse on Minis? It's been a month of radio silence.

Robofiend

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 09:11:56 PM »
So is the main cast dead then?

Choofa

• Noob
    • View Profile