Author Topic: Crippled System 224  (Read 472 times)

whiteout

• Thrall
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Crippled System 224
« on: January 08, 2018, 03:55:16 PM »
Andy: Thank you for referencing Rock n Roll Racing. I used to go to my local video rental store and grab that sweet ass game every month.

Rest of the supporting cast members: I appreciate your guys calm and cool stance on the Hooch Hauler. Was it a misstep? Yes. Thank you for admitting it. However are people being stupid in thinking that this price-point is just straight up price-gauging, yes they are.

Jestor

• Warcaster
    • View Profile
Re: Crippled System 224
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 04:33:38 AM »
@David - Have you thought about taking all the bone chickens, cutting off the heads and a small portion of the tails, assembling them like "Human Centipede" and making your very own extreme Canker Worm?
Quote from: She
That's what.

majortusk

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:56:29 PM »
@jestor .... ooo I like.

@whiteout TY, we try to be level headed, some have said we were the voice of reason for warmachine podcasts/community

SuperDave

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 01:12:02 PM »
Is it helpful to think about Bright revenue in terms of subscriptions saved rather than created?  Didn't the Netflix monthly cost increase recently?  I wonder how many subscribers prolonged their account because of excitement for Netflix original movies/show?  People don't generally bother with hassle, to cancel their account on a month were nothing new comes out and resubscribe just for a month when a new movie/show comes out.  I think the consistent original programming prolongs peoples subscriptions, which translates to dollars.