Author Topic: Muse 332  (Read 209 times)

spikevash13

• Noob
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Muse 332
« on: November 14, 2017, 06:26:45 PM »
Its up and stuff

Figured I'd post here cause 2 people who play it are here. Haley 3 talk sounded like Brent just said ret and Lucant are the things she is worried about. I assumed there are a few more as high armor seems bad.

I'll caveat this as I am newer to the list of course (like 5ish games similar build). But I played against rasheth 2 turtles, 2 shaman, other stuff last night and just got wrecked. The long distance breath of corruptions as well as turtle range (and can see through clouds with the extoller soulward, soon minions will have a solo that has guidance too) was pretty sad. And I wasn't sure I had enough to hit back to kill the turtles, especially with krea animus up as well

My list was
Haley3
grenadierx2
Thorn
min trenchers
max longgunners +ua
hitch
finn
dog
ragman
2xexpress teams
2x busters
aiyana and holt with murdoch

I wish I could fit gibbs in for ragman, I had him before (and more normy trenchers) but not thorn, who I've been talked into taking.

Frejdruk

• Thrall
    • View Profile
Re: Muse 332
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 03:34:42 AM »
I think Menoth might be another difficult match up for Haley3, and some very extreme ARM skews like Baldur2 gargantuans and maybe Karchev 7 heavies or something. ARM lesser than that shouldnít be a huge issue I think, the list hits very hard. Youíre also running Thorn so you should be able to handle lots of heavies by disrupting some and killing them over a few turns.

Rasheth Iíve only played vs once (and with only one turtle) but I donít think that should be a huge issue. Second turtle does probably make it harder though.

misomiso

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 03:41:17 AM »
Guys why no prerambles recently?

No Thor: Rag discussion? No Stranger things Season 2 review?

So disappointed :-(.

misomiso

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2017, 04:07:05 AM »
i think you re uploaded 332 in 333?