Author Topic: Muse #326  (Read 777 times)

Fizzics

• Noob
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Muse #326
« on: October 03, 2017, 02:32:16 PM »
We play on the clock. Every game. Every game night. I've never seen someone be surprised about the clock being pulled out.

cheddercaveman

• Epic Warcaster
    • View Profile
Re: Muse #326
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 03:17:32 PM »
1 - My previous LGS basically everyone uses a clock and its not really been an issue because it makes sense with all the pre-measuring of MK3 and some other reasons
2 - WMW reported on their site that they're hoping to do Death Clocks and I really hope that happens.  I think its awful that the entire game is played on Death Clock at everything and then this event rolls around that is presented as one of the sort of pinnacle events and it doesn't use the standard format.  I would rejoice if this is a thing of the past.

Lawso42

• Journeyman
  • I touched Voyboy's beard and became Challenger.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 08:56:40 PM »
I've used my own timer in almost every timed turns event I've went to for years (although it's been a while since I've played in one), I've never had any issues with it. I highly recommend it.

Lawso
"Almost only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes... And black oil."
A fan of the Mega Man X Series and Super Mario Bros 3? Consider checking out my stream. www.twitch.tv/lawso42

Also, go fuck yourself Lawso

AduroT

• C'Tan Overlord
  • Epic Warcaster
  • Stuffes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 05:17:51 AM »
When I played Chad I was using Gators, not Cryx, and it was like ~38 health. But yes, the stupid defense is what really messed with me.

Trollock

• Thrall
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 02:23:30 AM »
In my gaming club we also "always" use a clock. Sure it happens that if we are only two guys, and only wanna play one game, we remove the clock and socialize during the game, but that is not the norm at all. I think this game does not really work without a clock. I remember when we first started and played with no clock and no scenario. Our 15 point games usually lasted more than 3 hours. It was terribad :D

btw. If i do not use facebook, how can i reach Seabass for some troll talk? :D

StevenSwayze

• Administrator
  • Warcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 09:56:17 AM »
Just plop in here, the Seabass is always lurking
Khal Drogo, Khaleesi, Khan, Khador, Khacsmith...

Sc077y

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 04:06:29 PM »
In my gaming club we also "always" use a clock. Sure it happens that if we are only two guys, and only wanna play one game, we remove the clock and socialize during the game, but that is not the norm at all. I think this game does not really work without a clock. I remember when we first started and played with no clock and no scenario. Our 15 point games usually lasted more than 3 hours. It was terribad :D

btw. If i do not use facebook, how can i reach Seabass for some troll talk? :D

I tend not to stray too far away from the forums, but you can also find me on Twitter @temporalbarrier or @wmhforbeginners

or just email me at pkreoss@outlook.com

or on PS4, username:  Borka_2

and I'm happy to talk troll talk anytime buddy, since no one on the 'cast will
:(
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 04:10:12 PM by Sc077y »
-Seabass-

cheddercaveman

• Epic Warcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 07:33:57 AM »
I tend not to stray too far away from the forums, but you can also find me on Twitter @temporalbarrier or @wmhforbeginners

or just email me at pkreoss@outlook.com

or on PS4, username:  Borka_2

and I'm happy to talk troll talk anytime buddy, since no one on the 'cast will
:(

I'm kind of impressed with the number of different factions you've covered with online handles there.  If we can just get you another 9 accounts somewhere maybe you can cover the gamut.

Sc077y

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 04:29:58 PM »
I'm kind of impressed with the number of different factions you've covered with online handles there.  If we can just get you another 9 accounts somewhere maybe you can cover the gamut.

And I have a new mission in life....
-Seabass-