Author Topic: Salamanders Space Marines.  (Read 97 times)

AduroT

• C'Tan Overlord
  • Epic Warcaster
  • Liked: 0
  • Stuffes.
    • View Profile
Salamanders Space Marines.
« on: July 28, 2017, 12:50:11 PM »
Got my first five man Combat Squad for my Salamanders Space Marines all painted up.

AduroT

• C'Tan Overlord
  • Epic Warcaster
  • Liked: 0
  • Stuffes.
    • View Profile
Re: Salamanders Space Marines.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 01:38:51 AM »

First Company Captain King Bradley and his First Company Aggressors are all finished up, minus the decals still. Probably could have gotten those on since they don't need to units rearranged, but I didn't think about it so I don't have them with me.

Might have to go back later and replace Bradley's Iron Halo. When I was setting up to take this picture the big foam board piece I used to block the direct sunlight from the window fell over and snapped off his sword and three center points of the halo. I glued it back together quick but one of the points is missing and the center one's all crooked. I've got an extra Captain from the second starter's models I acquired so I may do a transplant.

Otherwise I haven't decided what I'm doing next week yet. I might get one of the new tanks because I could use its Lascannons for my own anti-tank firepower. If not I'll probably work on the rest of the Characters and/or Intercessors.

Got my Repulser painted up. Doesn't come out as nicely as the infantry due to the large flat surfaces not being as conductive to my painting method of copious amounts of wash. Still looks alright on the table though.

Got a group shot of everything I've gotten painted during the first three weeks of the Fate of Konor Campaign so far. Also played my largest game of 40k so far, putting 122 Power on the table consisting of nearly everything I've gotten assembled so far as I tried to defend the food stores of Nethamus from a Blood Angels Legion (traitorous emo vampires).