Author Topic: Muse on Minis Episode 312  (Read 1760 times)

carnage4u

• Epic Warcaster
  • Liked: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Muse on Minis Episode 312
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2017, 08:07:19 AM »
I know right?  It's almost like a tape measure will...tell you how far distances are!!!  Great Caesar's ghost!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what a tape measure is for?. I've been using jars of butter to determine distance.
Yea, its an odd day to me that Crippled System were the POSITIVE PODCAST

LunarSol

• Epic Warcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2017, 08:35:14 AM »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what a tape measure is for?. I've been using jars of butter to determine distance.

I hadn't considered using jars.  I've been using sticks of butter myself, but they lose their precision in the heat.

Dan from Chicago

• Warcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2017, 08:58:46 AM »
"don't like it" doesn't cover how objectively worse this ruling is from regular premeasuring. I don't want to bother the rest of this fight because pp have so far already have decided to make their game worse and no amount of actual logical argument will chanfe that so far.

You know, when you say something us impossible to do, when in reality it is less convenient or more difficult, that is not generally considered to be a 'logically sound argument' since it is false

Reuben

• Warcaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2017, 09:41:11 AM »
You know, when you say something us impossible to do, when in reality it is less convenient or more difficult, that is not generally considered to be a 'logically sound argument' since it is false
To be fair, he never said it was "sound".