Author Topic: Skaven Blood Bowl Team.  (Read 189 times)

AduroT

• C'Tan Overlord
  • Epic Warcaster
  • Liked: 0
  • Stuffes.
    • View Profile
Skaven Blood Bowl Team.
« on: March 11, 2017, 10:37:52 AM »
Three days of grueling tedium, but I got the current line of up my Skaven team, Vanestra's Call all painted up and numbered. Had previously added extra armor to the Thrower, lucky number 13 Captain Vurst, as well as the Gutter Runners and Rat Ogre so they could all share a better unified color scheme. Still needs some grass flock and varnish but that'll have to wait till next week 

League wise, so far out of two games Vanestra's Call has one win vs Orcs and one draw vs Dwarves. Gutter Runner 01 skilled up for Block and Blitzer 06 skilled up for Guard, while Gutter Runner 09 suffered a broken hip for -1 mv.

Next post game should be fun as Vurst is one completion away from skilling up, so with an MVP on someone else I should be able to get new skills on two players. I've also got 60k in the bank so will easily be able to afford an additional Gutter Runner. My next opponent is likely Orcs again, so hopefully I don't lose anyone and will not be running as dangerously low on players.

FltMedic

• Thrall
  • Get off my lawn!
    • View Profile
    • My Painting Blog
Re: Skaven Blood Bowl Team.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 09:08:39 AM »
Nice work man.

It's strange to see your stuff painted  :D
CLICK THE LINK to my painting blog... You know you wanna. Do it, Just do it, like right now.

http://fltmedicpaints.blogspot.com

AduroT

• C'Tan Overlord
  • Epic Warcaster
  • Stuffes.
    • View Profile
Re: Skaven Blood Bowl Team.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 11:12:15 AM »
Really? I tend to paint lots of my stuff. I don't get around to 100% completion too often in Warmachine because there's so much of it, but skirmish size stuff like this I usually get them done. It's one of the perks of working night security, painting on the clock.